Sunday, October 3, 2010

Morley - 'Women of Hope' Dir. Damani Baker


When your feeling helpless, help someone!!!



Yesterday Alex and I were doing our blogs together and this was Alex's topic.
It stayed with me all day so I want to share it.
To read more of Alex's thoughts visit, http://blog.yogagurl.com/


Women of Hope is an incredibly beautiful song by my friend Morley. Here's what Morley wrote about this song:

"This is a song that I wrote after watching a CNN program on women and war. There are three vignettes: the first is in Rwanda; the second in Mexico, Somalia and Tibet; and the third is in Burma. I quote Aung San Suu Kyi...when her people asked her for a message, saying how helpless they feel under military rule, she responded by saying, "If you're feeling helpless, help someone." This moved me because it is so brilliant of her to empower her people like that. I found so much inspiration and truth in her words that it got me thinking of all the countless women of hope."





WOWWWWW!! soo powerful, sooo inspiring, motivating, loving and awakening.
This video deserves 50.000,000 viewings.

Thank you Morley for the eagerness of a torchbearer.

G- always ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment