Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine

 Within the bleakest month of the year lies the day that honors what 
we all live for in one way or another.
..LOVE

Thank you for sharing heart with us. It's what we live for and from that
collective strength, we can eradicate the suffering within us 
and around us.


 

 THE LOVE DECLARATION 
"I am your partner in awakening from fear. 
From this moment on and at all all times, 
under all conditions, 
I declare I will be, for all Beings, 
a Conscious Source of Absolute Love; 
and I promise I will serve only this Love, 
in you, in me, and in All, 
no matter what, for the rest of my life."
- David K Secord

The Love Declaration is engraved on the back of the
Kwan Yin. (Buddha of Compassion)
http://www.tbds.org/in-gratitude/kwan-yin-buddha-of-compassion.html


Please
Spread your love

Your G ~ Always

No comments:

Post a Comment