Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Almost Spring..



Happy Almost Spring,

Let this note finds you happy, healthy and resting as much as you're working.
I am failing miserably on the third but am so grateful that I love my work. lol

The Barber's Daughters studio is busy prepping for the
Yoga Conference at the Toronto Convention Centre
next weekend. Fri Mar 22 - Sun 24th.
It is a great outing and yes, I'll have the meditation rings there.

I have 30 passes to give out on a first come basis.
Email me gisele@tbds.org as soon as you can;-)



























PLEASE NOTE:  I will NOT be at the One of a Kind Spring,
but will be there with bells on for Christmas.


~  ~  ~

The studio will be open this weekend
Saturday and Sunday 12 - 5.

Come by.. Love to see you.
We are also open during the week 11 - 6 just not often on weekends.
688 Richmond St W. just W of Tecumseh
416-979-3456

~ ~ ~

and..

Have you submitted your Book of Life page suggestions??
People are digging deep and sharing awesome sentiment.
Call ends Mar 31st with page announcements Apr 3rd.
Win your silver page, inscribed with gratitude.
email grace@tbds.org


May you
be happy,


Gisele

No comments:

Post a Comment