Friday, September 21, 2012

Hey Beautiful People,

It's been awhile since I wrote. How is everyone? 
Summer is dwindling and fall wants it's dance. 
I'd love to hear the highlights or lowlights of your summer. 
It is these things that help me set the intentions in my creative play. 

Travels have ended for awhile and I'm so happy to be back with the team 
in the studio and new store. If you're in the GTA, come, come. please come. 
it's a sweet place. 
We've not had a little store like this before. 

We're open Mon - Fri 11-6 and sometimes Saturdays. 
Call first if you want to come on a Sat. I will be there this Sat, Sept. 22nd. 11 - 6.

688 Richmond St W. (just west of Tecumseh) 
Call if you need directions 416-979-3456l

Now I'd love to share something new and exciting..
The Abacus Mala

I awoke from a dream 6 months ago that I was holding in my hands an abacus mala. 
The sensation really wowed me. The feeling that came with it was rich. I've owned, 
used and made malas for years but this felt significantly different.  
I was being kinetically charged while chanting my intentions or prayers. 
What a beautiful way to count your blessing.





We also finished the tbds wrist malas with healing gem drops.. Neither are on the website yet.. 
8mm tiger wood Abacus Mala is $250. 
                                                  The wrist malas are $55. for both 10mm palm wood or 12mm tiger wood.




                                                                                hope this catches you smiling,
                                                                           sending love, courage and gratitude

                                                                                                always~ G

No comments:

Post a Comment